Just getting caught up on your blog today. Love the pictures of the kids and your little stories. I love the hutch - what a great way to showcase that piece. I can't wait to see the barf furniture. Good job Aaron. Can I borrow him next time I need to make a decision? I am the same as you. So many things factor into making the decision. Glad he could help you out. Gina
Those eyes kill me and those fat little hands. Someday when he gets married (after you let him out of the closet) you sure are going to have great pictures for the slide show at the reception. He definitely is a cutie pie. Too bad I don't have a little girl. Carol
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
oh my, i think aaron and his cousin need to have a corn on the cob party!!
ReplyDeletenow, show us a picture of that new furniture!
Just getting caught up on your blog today. Love the pictures of the kids and your little stories. I love the hutch - what a great way to showcase that piece. I can't wait to see the barf furniture. Good job Aaron. Can I borrow him next time I need to make a decision? I am the same as you. So many things factor into making the decision. Glad he could help you out.
ReplyDeleteGina
Those eyes kill me and those fat
ReplyDeletelittle hands. Someday when he gets
married (after you let him out of
the closet) you sure are going to
have great pictures for the slide
show at the reception. He definitely
is a cutie pie. Too bad I don't have
a little girl.
Carol
Chow down that corn Aaron. . .We hope to have our first corn out of our garden next week. . . I WILL make sure you get some of the first ears.
ReplyDeleteGpa Thomas