Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Progress: Phase 2

New furniture and newly painted walls... with 2 hours to spare
before we hosted a singles meeting tonight!!




12 comments:

  1. Looks very warm, inviting and comfy. And I don't see any barf at all. Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I'm sure it was a blessing to the singles. Hope you had a great meeting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my you must be exausted. Looks great! I love the color of the couches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the place looks beautiful!! =) wish i could have been there. =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought something looked different in the photos...it's the walls and trim! Makes the room look very fresh and the furniture makes it pop even more.
    Great job Lori and Steve!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks wonderful. God did a great job picking out your furniture.

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job!!! That furniture looks a lot like our new furniture, minus the puke.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure are busy down there. Everything looks fresh and clean.
    It's great what a little paint and hard work can do. Oh and what's that spot on your sofa? Is that what I think it is?

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. The couches look great. The whole room looks so welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Lori! It all looks SO GOOD. Makes me want to come back and see it in person. Wish I could!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaron made a good choice!! (it looks great!)

    ReplyDelete