Saturday, August 23, 2008

The countdown continues...

Well, I am officially one week away from my due date and still
no real sign of baby wanting to come. I have never really had
"big signs" with the other kids so I'm not anticipating much there.
Aaron came super fast so we'll see about this one.

This week Morgan has been very sick with some weird virus,
(throwing up, super high fever, and very sore throat- not strep,
the test was neg.) so we have been cooped up all week. It has
actually been a good thing, I've been taking it very easy, reading
to the kids, naps, etc. I think this week was what I needed! This
morning I even attempted one of my Grandma Thomas's recipes,
Graham Cracker pudding. It was always one of my favorites.
Haven't tasted it yet, but I'm sure it will not taste anything like
her's. Whenever I have tried any of her recipes they fail miserably.

Aaron loves to kiss the baby and we have been trying to get
a pic of it, but whenever we try to snap a shot, he does not want
to cooperate! Here he is just cheezin' it with my big 'ol belly.


Story time with dad


Claudia being silly

4 comments:

  1. We're just waitin' to here. We all miss you and look forward to whenever the Lord allows us a meetin'. The children ask for y'all frequently.
    Love,
    The Floods

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry your girly is feeling sick! We went to San Diego this weekend, and poor Aidan had a migraine almost the whole time. My poor baby!

    Thanks for the peek at your belly! We're anxiously awaiting your announcement and are praying for much grace until his/her birth day!

    Love you guys,
    Rebekah et al.

    ReplyDelete
  3. today is the day!!! (the day i not-so-prophetically guessed you'd have that bambino. any signs? so, you're saying that you couldn't tell *at all* when the others were coming? nothing? i can't wait! let me know when you want me to come & snap some shots. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS Heitland family. I can't wait to meet Greta.
    ~Teresa

    ReplyDelete