Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Morgan!

Yesterday our precious little Morgan turned 6! It is hard to
believe that she is growing so quickly. She is such a sweet and
cheerful addition to our family and we are so grateful for her.
Sun. night we celebrated with my parents. Morgan and my
mom had made some flower pot cupcakes. Here they are
proudly displaying them.




Aaron enjoying his flower pot


Morgan's new tea cup and saucer from gma and gpa


New sweat suit (yeah, it's a little big!) and a
squirmy worm from sis, Claudia

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh.....precious Morgan. I thought of her last night when I looked at the calendar and saw that it was her bday. Tell her I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday dear Morgan! Please tell her the Kurths wish her a very happy belated birthday. Aidan will be excited to hear that she is "6 like me now".

    Where did you get the flower pot idea? Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b-day to Morgan! Joel turns 3 next week so we are having his party this weekend!
    I love the cupcake flower pots...so creative and fun!
    Miss you guys! How are you feeling? Where are you in all the pics? I'm feeling huge...how about you?

    ReplyDelete