Last night Lori woke me up at 1:30 am and we headed into the hospital. At 4:11 we welcomed little Greta Rachel Heitland, 20 1/2", 8 lbs 2 oz into the world. She has a full head of black hair, and she and Lori are doing very well. We're very excited. Check out the pics below:
Yea! Congrats guys...I can't believe its a girl...I was so thinking it was a boy for some reason! I bet the girls are thrilled! Glad things went quickly for you...but not TOO quick!
OH MY!!! i love her! she is SOOO beautiful! i'm not just saying that...ask D, i'm currently freaking out at the cuteness. congrats! i'm also freaking out b/c i guessed her birthday. that hair of hers is to die for. so cute. xo
Congratulations you guys. Greta is beautiful and what a great picture of your growing family. Lori, I can't believe you have four children already. God has blessed you over and over. I am so excited for you and I bet Grandpa and Grandma are beaming. Can't wait to see her. Love ya Carol
Well we could not be more thrilled. We knew it would be a girl!! May God bless her and bless your family as you settle into the groove of the Heitland 6. We love you and miss you. The Floods
Welcome little Miss Greta, and congratulations Heitland family! She is beautiful ... love that DARK hair. She is SO cute! Does she look like any of the other kids as a newborn? What do the girls think? Are they very excited the baby is a girl?
Praying for rest and grace and a lovely "babymoon" in the days to come.
Dearest Steve, Lori and family, What an awesome gift she is! We are thrilled for you all! We think of you often and so very fondly! What God is doing in your lives for His glory and His purposes is very exciting to us! We love you! Michael, Karla and family
We are all very happy to have another girl added to our family :-) and are looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple weeks. We wish it was sooner. Greta is very cute. She weighed just as much as Avery did. Congratulations and I wish you much grace on your recovery. Love, Miranda, Chad, Avery, and Afton
I still can't get over the fact you have 4 kids. I also am excited for Oliver and Greta to become great friends/cousins as the rest of the clan. I love you!
Steve, Lori, and family! She is so beautiful! You made Jeanessa's morning as she got ready for school and I read the announcement from the paper! Devon was disappointed it was not a boy! God's richest blessings as you all adjust!
What a precious little bundle! I'm so excited for you and KNOW your girls are going to have an absolute blast playing mommy and dressing their new little baby sister.
Congrats!!! She is beautiful...just like all you kiddos! Love her name too! Greta...very unique and lovely just like her! Wish we could be there to help you celebrate! Still waiting on our little guy's arrival! Praying it is soon and goes as fast as yours! :) You look great Lori! Miss you!
Congratulations - What a beautiful baby! And her hair so cute! Hope things are going well as you all transition to having a little one around! I'm sure that you have lots of helpers!
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
Congrats! What a beautiful girl. The perfect addition to your beautiful family. We are so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteMuch love-
Grace (girls really do rule!)
Yea! Congrats guys...I can't believe its a girl...I was so thinking it was a boy for some reason! I bet the girls are thrilled! Glad things went quickly for you...but not TOO quick!
ReplyDeleteThe Garcia's
Congratulations!! Glad to see you are all doing well!
ReplyDeleteOH MY!!! i love her! she is SOOO beautiful! i'm not just saying that...ask D, i'm currently freaking out at the cuteness. congrats! i'm also freaking out b/c i guessed her birthday. that hair of hers is to die for. so cute. xo
ReplyDeleteWonderful news! Lori looks beautiful!! And so does Greta!
ReplyDeleteCynthia
Congratulations you guys. Greta is
ReplyDeletebeautiful and what a great picture of
your growing family. Lori, I can't believe you have four children already. God has blessed you over and over. I am so excited for you and I bet Grandpa and Grandma are beaming.
Can't wait to see her.
Love ya
Carol
Well we could not be more thrilled. We knew it would be a girl!! May God bless her and bless your family as you settle into the groove of the Heitland 6. We love you and miss you.
ReplyDeleteThe Floods
Welcome little Miss Greta, and congratulations Heitland family! She is beautiful ... love that DARK hair. She is SO cute! Does she look like any of the other kids as a newborn? What do the girls think? Are they very excited the baby is a girl?
ReplyDeletePraying for rest and grace and a lovely "babymoon" in the days to come.
Love,
Rebekah
Dearest Steve, Lori and family,
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome gift she is!
We are thrilled for you all! We think of you often and so very fondly! What God is doing in your lives for His glory and His purposes is very exciting to us!
We love you!
Michael, Karla and family
congrats Heitlands! Welcome Greta! Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteAWWWW!!!!!!!! Greta is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! We are rejoicing with you all!!! Miss you much here in Gaithersburg!!
ReplyDeletelove,
Helen
AHHHHH!!!!! She is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie! Didn't know yours came with so much hair. Wish I could hold her.
ReplyDeleteYou look great, Lori! Don't look like you just had a baby ( except for the pride in your eyes ).
Your whole family is beautiful!
Much love,
Summer
Congrats! We are so happy for you all! She is gorgeous--and what beautiful dark hair! She definately looks like a Heitland baby! xoxo
ReplyDeleteso, so precious. I'll be in to kiss her, and her mommy, this afternoon!
ReplyDeleteWe are all very happy to have another girl added to our family :-) and are looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple weeks. We wish it was sooner.
ReplyDeleteGreta is very cute. She weighed just as much as Avery did.
Congratulations and I wish you much grace on your recovery.
Love,
Miranda, Chad, Avery, and Afton
I still can't get over the fact you have 4 kids. I also am excited for Oliver and Greta to become great friends/cousins as the rest of the clan.
ReplyDeleteI love you!
Shannon
Steve, Lori, and family! She is so beautiful! You made Jeanessa's morning as she got ready for school and I read the announcement from the paper! Devon was disappointed it was not a boy! God's richest blessings as you all adjust!
ReplyDeleteThe Eshleman's
Hi Lori,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Greta is beautiful! Enjoy your new additon to the family!
Alexine and Cedric
Congratulations! She is truly a blessing and so beautiful! How exciting! We're so happy for you & wish you a smooth transition back home.
ReplyDeletehugs,
amber
What a precious little bundle! I'm so excited for you and KNOW your girls are going to have an absolute blast playing mommy and dressing their new little baby sister.
ReplyDeleteLove and Prayers,
The Shoreys
Congrats! So cute!
ReplyDelete~moriah
Yeah!! What a cutie! Another beautiful Lancaster County Girl!!
ReplyDeleteDawn Weaver
Congrats!!! She is beautiful...just like all you kiddos! Love her name too! Greta...very unique and lovely just like her! Wish we could be there to help you celebrate! Still waiting on our little guy's arrival! Praying it is soon and goes as fast as yours! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great Lori! Miss you!
That's so so exciting!! She is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats-
Eboni
Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteTim says: I guess the fridge is out. :)
She's beautiful!!
Love,
The Cranmer's
She is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteThe Allens
YAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited!!!
I can't wait to see your little one! Love to you all!
Margaret
She is so cute! She already has more hair than Alana I am jealous. Congratulations you guys Im glad you are all doing well. Love you and miss you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations - What a beautiful baby! And her hair so cute! Hope things are going well as you all transition to having a little one around! I'm sure that you have lots of helpers!
ReplyDeleteThe Books