Greta. She is a very good and creative picture taker so I put her
to work!! Here are a few of my faves, I will post a few more when
I have a chance.
Funny side note about Tina and I. We go to the same church, hit
it off right away as friends. After a couple years we found out that
we are related! Our grandpas were 1st cousins, so that makes us
thirds! How fun.




hey cuz! was so fun hanging out with you guys! glad to hear aron is practicing for next time:) xo
ReplyDeleteLori, she is getting so big!! What a beautiful girlie!
ReplyDeleteOh, Lori...she is so sweet. Tina did do a great job!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the other shots.
Shannon
God has blessed you my friend.
ReplyDeleteIt was great fun holding Greta on
Sunday. She is so fun to look at.
Carol
they are so great!...i just love tina's pictures :)
ReplyDelete~moriah
Love these. Especially the one of you holding her closely.
ReplyDeleteVery funny about finding out you and your friend are related ... does that happen a lot in Lancaster? =)