Saturday, November 29, 2008

Putting up the tree

In keeping with our annual tradition, we put our tree up last night,
right after Thanksgiving. We've gotten a lot of grief for having a
fake tree, but I told Steve that I think we have just as much fun putting
up our artificial one as those who go and get the real thing. And think
of all the money we save (I got this fakey at a garage sale for $1!!)
and all the needles that I'm not sweeping up. So, here are a few shots
of our evening.

Sissie lovin'


Claudia singing along with the Christmas music


Trouble


The grand finale

4 comments:

  1. We prefer a fake tree.....it's SO much cheaper. I just cannot spend all that money on a fire hazard and then have to clean up all those stupid pine needles. So, I'm with ya girl, fake Christmas tree and all.

    Love the pic of Claudia singing.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours beats the heck out of ours this year ... a little 2 ft. fake one that is sitting on a ledge. Lol! My family is all going to get a real one when we're together for Christmas. I'll bring my favorite ornaments and enjoy a big, real one then. Besides, like you said, think of all the time and money you save!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "singing in a christmas tree?" your are funny claud clauds.
    i love you!

    qj

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love to see a full shot of the tree!

    shannon

    ReplyDelete