Sunday, January 4, 2009
A long week...
There has not been too much happening around here this week except 3 of us getting sick. I am thankful that it has stayed at 3... we'll see how long that lasts! I came down with this horrible cough that is finally beginning to clear (it's been almost 2 weeks). Poor little Aaron has it now. He coughs so hard it looks like his eyeballs are going to pop out. So, Steve and I have had some very long (or short, depending how you look at it!!) nights in taking care of him. I think last night I got about an hour and a half of sleep. Ughh.. worse than having a newborn!! So, hopefully this week there will be something fun or picture worthy to post!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so sorry that you guys are sick! I'm all too familiar with long (or short) nights because of a sick son. Praying that you guys get better soon!!!
ReplyDelete