Gaithersburg. We went down to visit some good friends that we
made while in the Pastor's College. Our first stop was to see my
friend, Summer and her 2 precious little ones. Summer lives in
Burma and is home for a few months. It was so fun to meet her
new little man. William was born just a few weeks after Greta.
They made a pretty cute little pair.
Greta got to borrow William's lumberjack hat while we went for a walk
All the kids minus Aaron. He got to stay home with g-ma and g-pa.
Bummer for this blurry photo
What a fun time! I can't believe how BIG Ellis is! And what a beauty too! And William is just adorable! I'm so glad you were able to visit with Summer and catch up!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, look how BIG Ellis is! I shouldn't be surprised ... it's been 7 months since graduation, but she looks like such a big girl now. And William is so cute. I know Summer was very blessed to see you. I'm glad you got some time with her.
ReplyDelete