My mom took the girls to a local church for an American Girl tea party. They got to dress up and eat food and even won a couple small prizes. They had a great time. Thanks, Mom!
What would we do without Grandmas? The girls look simply beautiful. Steve I think you are going to have to lock them in the closet until they are 20. Heehee. Carol
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
Too cute. I saw that in the Advertiser...I think that may be in my future with my girls!! Looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteI just want to know what church has an American girl doll tea party!
ReplyDeletePerhaps they should have a fund raiser too!
just kidding..looks like fun!
What would we do without Grandmas?
ReplyDeleteThe girls look simply beautiful.
Steve I think you are going to have
to lock them in the closet until they
are 20. Heehee.
Carol
Actually is was a women's club from Strasburg who held the "tea party" at a church.
ReplyDeletegma