Friday, April 24, 2009

Outside

Today was absolutely gorgeous. The sun and warm felt so good. We spent some time outdoors today... Morgan got her hair cut this week and I have been wanting to get a good pic of her. Today was too windy so it didn't really work out as I had wanted. Here she is trying to get her bench all ready that she wanted to sit on. She still things dandelions are pretty flowers. I hate to tell her otherwise.


The new 'do.


Aaron's reaction to seeing the garbage truck go by


All the kiddos. For whatever reason, Aaron did NOT want to be sitting on that bench!


A happier moment on the bench

3 comments:

  1. I just got my haircut the same way. So, cute and easy to take care of.
    ~ Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice doooo M

    gotta love those trucks

    gpa

    ReplyDelete