Friday, September 24, 2010

It doesn't feel like fall

Today it was so hot, in the 90's.  I actually love this hot weather.  Steve is out of town for a couple of days and I was really debating what to do with the kids tonight.  I thought about taking them to the local fair, but the idea of battling crowds with 4 kids didn't appeal. Thought about a movie, too beautiful to stay inside.  So Claudia pulled together some outfits for me and we had a little photo shoot outside on this gorgeous fall evening.  We'll soon be trading these shorts and tanks for sweatshirts and boots.
















4 comments:

  1. You got some great ones here! Love the one of them walking down the street and Aaron kissing Greta. What a great way to spend a Friday evening with your kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kiddos are incredibly photogenic ... and you make it look ridiculously easy to get them all happy and smiling at the same time.
    you need to come to my house and teach me a few lessons. :)
    love the pics ... so many are frame worthy!
    ~sarah herr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Greta! It's crazy how many loads of laundry you do while potty training.
    I so like girl underwear better than boys. I can't wait till Lexie is potty training. Uh...wait...I can.
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. you sure do have a beautiful family. love you all!

    ReplyDelete