Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shh... don't tell my husband...

but I think we have a pet.  There has been this cat that has been hanging around our house for about a week now.  Not sure I can express the distain that Steve has for cats.  I think it is funny that this cat is hanging around, he does not.  I have respected his wishes and have not fed it, but for whatever reason the cat still comes and seems to enjoy the garage.  I think that is even funnier b/c the garage is kind of new "holy ground" for Steve.
The cat did not seem to enjoy my camera, he/she was a bit skittish.

3 comments:

  1. Well maybe Steve would take the cat if it was male. Calico cats are almost always female. But in rare cases they are male. Then maybe he can sell tickets to see it! And with all the money he makes you can buy a HORSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yucky cat. Joel says you should "Michael Vick the cat"....... hmmm..... don't tell anyone he said that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grandpa H
    says that his favorite bumper sticker is (the only good cat is a dead one)

    ReplyDelete