Thursday, March 17, 2011

37 reasons I love my dad on his 37th birthday.



1.   He loves God
2.     He loves me
3.     He does fun stuff with us
4.     He teaches me about God
5.     He loves my mom
6.     He knows how to cook yummy stuff
7.     He makes up funny songs
8.     He teaches us to be tough
9.     He is a hard worker
10. He teaches us to play soccer, football, and basketball
11. He laughs like a flamingo with a cold
12. He loves the church
13. He has a sense of humor
14. He is patient
15. He disciplines us in love
16. He has a dinky car but he deals with it in thankfulness that he has a puddle jumper
17. He is very smart
18. He helps me with my math
19. He is technology minded
20. He is generous
21. He teaches us about football
22. He is humble
23. He is kind
24. He survived the American girl doll store (that is like a trophy winner for dads)
25. He makes really good sermons
26. He is hospitable (in a man kind of way)
27. He sets a good example to us
28. He teaches us how to work hard
29. He helps us laugh at ourselves
30. He worked REALLY hard on the addition!
31.  He takes us out to breakfast and talks to us about God
32. He makes things be about others, not himself
33. He does stuff to make things fun for us
34. He helps mommy
35. He is wise with money
36. He helps me when I am having a hard time with something
37. Because God gave him to me!


                     Happy Birthday daddy, I love you so much!  I am so glad God gave me such a wonderful dad!!
                                 ~Claudia 

5 comments:

  1. Claudia

    This is too kind! It's the best birthday present I could ask for. I love you.

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia,

    What a wonderful tribute to your Dad. He is worthy of the honor you give to him.

    ~Mrs. Baker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia,
    A very nice B-day gift to your Dad. . .Gifts like that will last a lifetime.

    G-pa Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claudia,

    What a precious gift to give your dad for his birthday. He is so blessed to have a daughter to honor him this way.

    GT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claudia,
    Your daddy is as blessed to have you as you are to have him. And I am grateful to God for both of you - we are truly blessed.

    love you both - hope your birthday was wonderful my son

    Mom

    ReplyDelete