You and Teya will always have a very special place in my heart. You and Teya were our first "mommy and daughter" friends. We packed a lot of fun in those first 2 years of their lives.
I really wanted to have a little photo shoot with Teya when she was here and send her home with some special pictures for you. I was planning on doing it Sunday afternoon, and it POURED all day. So, I was left with the inside of my living room. It was dark and dreary and terrible lighting. This was the best I could do. Your girl is beautiful, she reminds me so much of you.
![]() |
| I have always thought that Teya has had the most gorgeous of lips. |











WAHHHH!!!! I'm sitting here crying my eyes out now! Those are great pics, Lori! Thank you so much.....sigh. Love you. Off to contact you now.....
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! I love it! It's also pretty amazing to have friends from when you were a baby. Not many people can say that. Beautiful pictures Lori.
ReplyDeleteShe's not even my kid and I teared up a bit. She's growing up. Way.too.fast. She's turning into a beautiful young lady, inside and out.
ReplyDeleteBad lighting or not, you got beautiful pictures here! (And I can see from here mama's response, they are much loved and appreciated. You are a thoughtful friend.)
ReplyDeleteAlso, love your new blog "heading" ... I love seeing all the pictures of your family!