Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cute Kids

Last month I took some pics for a friend from high school.  She has a 40th birthday party for her husband (can my friend's husbands really be 40??  Man, I'm getting old.)  Anyway, I did a combo of shooting for her party and taking some snapshots of her kids.  Krista, your kids are SO cute, it was fun to spend the day with you.
This little guy was too cute for words

Sisters, they couldn't look more different!!






Sweet little thing had a fascination with the orange Crush from the party.  We could not get it off her face for the pics!!


1 comment:

  1. What a small world!

    My mom made Krista's flowergirl dress for her aunt Linda's wedding. I remember her coming to our house for a fitting (because she was about my age and we shared the same name). That must have been about 30 years ago.

    As soon as I saw the eyes of that little guy in that first picture and the girl with the dark hair, something seemed familiar. Scroll down...what do you know!

    ReplyDelete