Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Evening

Last night was one of those nights that was just...perfect.  The weather was warm but the humidity has calmed a bit.  Steve and I sat outside for a long time just watching the kids play.  Insert: As I am sitting here typing about my perfect summer evening, I have broken up 2 fights and had to bandaid a boo-boo.  Back to a pretty normal morning.
Trying to balance...

Got it!

Greta has been very into riding Aaron's bike.  You can see her determination as she stretches to reach.

Morgan got herself a skateboard at a yard sale and it doing really well at riding.  Steve and I were both saying last night that when we were kids we could never ride one.  




A bit of a "true colors" picture

Poor Greta.  She has to resign herself to this trike when Aaron wants his bike.  You can tell the front tire is split and makes it awful hard to petal uphill.





Still practicing

I can't decide which shot of Aaron I think it cuter...

2 comments:

  1. You rarely disappoint....always new pictures! I love it. The silhouettes of Aaron are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that greta is getting so big! and same thing w/ our tricycle. spit tire. such sweet kids! xo

    ReplyDelete