Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Morgan's Birthday

Hard to believe that my second born is now 9 years old.  Wow.  She was very excited to spend her b-day in Ohio with her cousins.  The morning of, Miranda and I took all the girls to to a local park with a splash pad.  (The boys stayed home to assemble a table saw.  Which gender got the better side of that morning??)

The girls were very intrigued by the train that went rolling by as we walked across the parking lot.


Miranda was very kind to offer to make Morgan what she wanted for her b-day supper.  She requested roast beef and mashed potatoes.  Yum.
This little girl was not really into the birthday supper.

Miranda got some KILLER cupcakes for dessert.  Blue velvet with buttercream frosting for the kids, and tiramisu for the adults.  Oh my, they were some of the best I ever had.


These pictures pretty much sums up how Morgan eats any dessert.


Concentration
Anticipation

Morgan was very excited about her new Webkins.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Uh, what's with that weird post/comment above me here??)

    Anyways, BLUE VELVET! Really? I've never heard of it before. I know it's all food coloring, but that would be cool to see. I was hoping you got a pic of the inside of the cupcake! Looks like the birthday girl had a GREAT day.

    ReplyDelete