Claudia's poison is healing very well, though it's spread a bit to her arms and legs, she looks 100 times better. It was poor Morgan's turn to have a rough day. Both Claudia and Morgan were at a friend's birthday pool party. Since the womb, Morgan has been very physical child. As a little tot, she rarely got hurt b/c she was pretty agile and I protected her from her limits. Now that she is getting older I guess I am not seeking to protect her as much and she's getting hurt more and more!! Last summer she learned to do a front flip off the dive and I guess today she decided was the day for her to attempt a back flip. She's never done a "back" anything, except at gymnastics she's been spotted for a back handspring. Her first attempt off the dive for her back flip was not a friendly one. No adult there really saw what happened, but somehow her face smacked the board. She is really banged up. Thankfully, other than a really beat up face, she was not injured. I took these shots with Steve's phone this evening. These pictures bring tears to my eyes that she is smiling so dearly as I took these. I feel so bad for my girl...it looks so painful. The moms at the party said she did so well. Her eyes welled up and her lip was quivering, but she didn't cry.
I've been pretty sick all week with a bad cold and have been putting off taking Morgan's birthday pictures. I told her I guess we will have to wait awhile to do them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh Lori:( bless her sweet little heart. that smile! what a brave girl! xo
ReplyDeletegrandpa & Bev think that you are one tough little sweetheart, get better quick, looking forward to your birthday pics. & tell mom that its a shop vac not a shot vac
ReplyDeletelove you morgan