Great shot. Love the twinkling lights in the background. Despite the other night me saying I don't see any resemblance in Josiah and your other children. I think him and Aaron do. Shape of face, nose, and eyes. Can't wait to see them wrestle around like I see my boys. Oh the fun!
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
The "brotherly love" is starting already - haha. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteMAW
Great shot. Love the twinkling lights in the background. Despite the other night me saying I don't see any resemblance in Josiah and your other children. I think him and Aaron do. Shape of face, nose, and eyes.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see them wrestle around like I see my boys. Oh the fun!
Awwww....How cute!!!
ReplyDelete