We had a very nice Christmas this year, it was all pretty laid back. Steve's brother, Jeremy, spent the night, the kids were thrilled to have him here.
We told the kids that they were not allowed to come downstairs before 6:30. I knew that would take some serious restraint on their part. Sure enough, 6:30 on the dot we heard them come barreling down. As you can see from my pictures, it was still quite dark then.
 |
| Not very happy to have to wait her turn to open her stocking stuffer!! |
 |
| Morgan and I in a Battleship duel. |
 |
| Jer vs. Morgan |
 |
| Legos and Playdough |
We spent the night at Toby's sister's home (where we all went when you came and visited) so the cousins could all "sleep" and wake up together. It was SUPER fun. We were even bigger meanies than you and told the kids not to come out until SEVEN. Put a clock in their room and everything. I think they didn't wake up until 7:15! Hallelujah! =D
ReplyDelete