Monday, December 19, 2011

Party Time

On Saturday we had a little birthday party for Aaron.  I was very hesitant to try to pull it off just weeks after having a baby.  Steve willingly stepped in and did most of the work.  I'm so glad we did it, it was so sweet to see him with all the little boys his age.  The party was very low key but I think they all had a great time.
Grandpa came to pick up the pizza for lunch.




We moved into the garage for some more games

Aaron was thrilled that his big buddy Cameron came, even though it was a "little boy" party.





Of all the things it takes to be a mom, cake decorator I am not!!!  This was my attempt at a lego cake.  




This was what Josiah did for the whole party.  Such a good boy!!



Aaron was beyond thrilled to get a Broncos Tebow jersey from G-pa Heitland and us.  

It was so cute, after every gift Aaron would hug the boy who gave it to him.

1 comment:

  1. You are a really good cake decorator Lori!!! I love that cake!!!

    ReplyDelete