Friday, June 8, 2012

Fifteen Years

Last week Steve and I celebrated our 15 year wedding anniversary.  We were able to get away and spend a couple nights in Baltimore.  It was so nice to be together without all the distractions of home life.  We didn't do a whole lot but just enjoyed being together.  We walked a ton and ate well.  We had Josiah with us so we were a bit of a slave to him and his demands.  But hey, one is cake when used to 5!
The past 15 years have brought so many blessings for us, I could never anticipated all that has come our way.  We have a beautiful home, healthy and wonderful kids, a church that we love and family and friends who love us.  We have learned a lot these last 15 years.  It has not always been easy or pretty, but it's been so good.  I am so, so grateful that I have gotten to walk these years with Steve.  When I was first getting to know him, I knew that he would be a wonderful husband and father.  I must say that he excels at both of them.  He is a humble man who loves God and loves me.  He makes life sweet with his kindness, generosity, and loyalty to me.  I know that I am a much better woman having him by my side.
Thank you, Steve for the fun time away.  I love you so much!
Thanks mom and dad and Giffords for watching the kids.
Thanks dad and Bev and mom and Bruce for your sweet gifts to us.
This was pretty much how we spent our time.  Enjoying little man.

We walked to the Oriole's ball park, Camden Yards (am i saying that right??)  Steve told me the history of the building.  It was fun to see his excitement over it.
Timer.  A tad blurry

Inside the park.  Some strangers took a shot for us.
I like this shot of Steve checking out the park.  I think he was daydreaming about pitching in the major leagues.  :)  He always has had a pretty impressive arm.

Inner Harbor is so stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment