I've had this book since Claudia was little and every time I looked at it my eyes lingered a bit over the girl on the front cover. I thought she was so cute. This book recently came out of the dungeons of kids books that we have and it struck me, it looks like Greta!! I had her hold the book like the girl is holding the painting. What I love even more is that G is also wearing a pink ruffly shirt and has marker on her face (girl on book has paint on cheek.)
When I asked Greta if she thinks she looks like the girl she said, "My hair is not yeddow."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I definitely see the resemblence - except the yeddow hair, of course.
ReplyDeleteAnd I remember getting that book from my Kindergarten teacher. I still have it, too!
~Teresa
I do think she looks like her....and I have other books by that same artist (if it's Eloise Wilkin? ) that were mine when I was a kid.
ReplyDelete