Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hanna kids

I recently offered to take pictures for my cousin Shannon seeing that she wanted some new shots of her kids for her wall.  We had a good time snooping around behind my uncle's garage and chicken houses finding fun spots.
Her kids are so cute and sweet.  It was fun to capture them.  Love you, Shannon!!




I love this shot of QJ.  He's so big and grown up!!



 Little Mr. Oliver was not too crazy about getting his picture taken but we got a few!!









Such a pretty girl, little Lexie!!







4 comments:

  1. A very special family close to my heart. Love them greatly...

    Aunt Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Lori you are an amazing photographer!!!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori...you captured them beautifully! Love these. You are a talented photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent pics!!!! Think the two of you score on your choices for taking them. I'm ready for an updated shoot with my girls. Can I hire you? Lori Freeman

    ReplyDelete