Yesterday Steve and I celebrated 16 years of marriage. I think I say this at every birthday and anniversary, but how is that possible?? My how the years have flown by.
We were able to go out for a nice dinner on Thursday evening. It was so fun to be with Steve and "look back" together. We are both so grateful to God for all that He has done to sustain our marriage through these years. Left to ourselves things would not be pretty. We know that it is only through the miracle of God's grace that we are able to love and keep loving. It is with much gratitude to God that we can both say that we love each other more today than we did 16 years ago.
Steve, I am so grateful to you and for the way you have invested into me and our marriage. You are kind, faithful, loving, gentle, a hard worker, and I'm so grateful for you. I don't know where I'd be without you. I love you so much!!
Claudia snapped a pic of us before we went out on our date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, you two! 16 years -- you can't possibly be old enough for that. ; )
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete