Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Drewy

My nephew Drew is 3 1/2 and hasn't been very fond of me the past few years.  I only see him a handful of times throughout the year and you think that would be the reason...but he loves Steve and his brother Jeremy.  In spite of my attempts he has played very hard to get.  This past time he was in I was actually able to have a few conversations with him and he let me take his picture and I got a hug when he left.  I'm moving up!!

It was fun to get a few shots of this adorable little guy.  I asked him if he likes to be called Drew or Drewy.  Drewy it is.







These 2 have a bit of a love/hate relationship.  Hopefully they will work out the kinks as they grow older and be good buds!!


1 comment:

  1. That boy sure is a cutie!!! Must get his good looks from his momma! LOL!! Thanks for posting such cute pics of my little guy!

    ReplyDelete