The video is a bit unprofessional but that's what I get for hiring my 10 year old.
I was not sure what Pete was going to ask Claudia or what she was going to say. He asked her, "Why do you want to be baptized?" Every time I think about her response it brings tears to my eyes. It's taken me 30 years to figure this out and am so happy for the work that God is doing in her heart. In case you missed it, this was a paraphrased version of her response to why she wants to be baptized:
"I was struggling with condemnation and feeling like I wasn't good enough to be baptized and I had to have a really strong faith. God helped me to see that I had to trust in what Jesus did and not anything that I have done".


ReplyDeletevery proud of you honey, so cool to c your faith & trust in God in all that you do.
love & miss u. gpa & bev