This year my mom joined us for the majority of the trip, it was fun having grandma along!!
The first day we were there it rained so we did some shopping and swam at the hotel pool. Day #2 had some CRAZY waves. My older girls loved it so much. Morgan literally did not leave the water except when I made her get out to eat. The 3rd day we were there she actually asked me to bring her lunch so she could eat in the water!
I am so grateful for this time with my precious daughters.
Miss G was very happy to play in the sand and at the edge of the water.
![]() |
| Chillin at the hotel. |
![]() |
| I have absolutely no idea what is making everybody laugh but I love this picture!! |


.jpg)










Wonderful tradition. And I'm laughing out loud (Jack had to ask what I'm laughing at) at Morgan wanting to eat in the water.
ReplyDelete