Monday, September 22, 2014

New family

My blog has been slow because life has been very, very full.  Thankfully my next few weeks will just be "normal".  We'll see what that means.

A few weeks back Steve's brother Seth and his fiancé Keely came for a visit.  It was very good to see them again, it's been way too long since we've been together.  They are getting married in October.  Our family is very excited to make the trek to Iowa for the wedding.

This picture accurately show how the brothers feel about getting their picture taken.  That is one way that they are all oh-so-similiar.  


In other news, Jeremy was recently engaged to his girlfriend, Carissa!   So we will have another family wedding here in Lancaster in December.  How lucky am I that I get these 2 girls as sister-in-laws??




1 comment:

  1. The Heitland family is growing! I can definitely see who is the life of the party...the ladies!
    And those guys...they aren't too bad either!

    ReplyDelete