Thursday, September 4, 2014

Greta is 6!

Can't believe this sweet little thing is 6.  I know I say this all the time but she is growing up so quickly.

Some kids make their personalities known from the second they are born and others are taking a bit longer for me to figure them out.  Greta is still sometimes a mystery to me.  She is often quiet, but sassy, spunky, and full energy!  Greta usually spends her days coloring by herself or loving on Josiah and entertaining him in some way.  She loves to organize and bring order to things.  She does not like to be the center of attention unlike some of her siblings!!

The older Greta gets the more I see her special place in our family.  It is such a treat to watch her grow and change.  We love you miss G!!!



























3 comments:

  1. Oh man, is she adorable!??!?! Love her fun mix of personality. Reminds me of Mia in some ways, but Mia does not have the organizational element:) These photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun. She is growing up so very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIX?! Man, if you'd asked me I would have said she was turning 4. Clearly, math is not my forte since if I thought about it for a second I'd know she had to be older than that. Helloooo, PC baby! Anyways, she is getting so big. I hope she had a fantastic birthday. =)

    ReplyDelete