Since us girls have started our beach tradition, Steve decided it was time for the boys to make something happen! This year he took both boys camping over the time us girls were at the beach. It was so fun to get texts from him throughout our days apart. Seems like they had a great time.
 |
| Aaron had so much fun catching fish! The lake was connected to their camp site. |
 |
| When I woke up with this picture sent to me I kept staring at it. As much as I love the beach, I love, love, camping in the woods. I was so jealous they were eating breakfast with the morning sun shining on their backs. I was wishing I was with them!! |
 |
| They ended their trip with a stop at Cabela's |
As long as I have the thumb, camp chair with the foot rest and coffee brewing on the fire, I'm fine mom don't worry about me!
ReplyDelete