We returned last night from our annual girls' beach trip. It is such a treat for me to get away with my daughters. My mom came again this year and it was fun to have Grandma along!!
I didn't take many pictures this year. Though I love seeing pics from the beach, it's always a bit stressful to be pulling my camera in and out. The sand and the water are all over my camera. And...I think I'm still a bit bitter about loosing alllll of the pics I took from our last trip. Grrrr...
We were there for 3 days. The first day we met up with my cousin Shannon and kids and her mom. We had not even planned it, but we met up about 10 minutes from the beach! I'm driving along and suddenly I see my aunt hanging her head out the window waving at me!! We were having a great day at the beach and suddenly we hear thunder and see lightning and they made us evacuate the beach so it cut our day short...and I never got a picture of us together!
The next day it rained so we spent the day at the hotel pool, shopped at thrift stores and the outlets. Day 3 was perfect and sunny and we hit the beach again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Morgan, that yellow shirt looks so familiar....could it be a hand me down from someone unnamed?? Looks better on you.
ReplyDeletegramps