Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mad

Recently I have been having some major issues with my photography software.  I really really hate anything to do with computers.  I use it because I have to, I have learned things because I need to if I want to function in this age.  But ask me anything outside of my little realm of knowledge and I'm clueless.  If something goes wrong I am so intimidated by what's in front of me and feel like the computer will blow up if I touch it.  Not an exaggeration.

So Steve sat down with me recently to try to figure out what was going on with my software.  What I think happened was that with so many fingers all over our computer someone somehow accidentally changed my settings.  In the midst of Steve and I trying to communicate about how I wanted things set up, we accidentally deleted all the recent pictures on my memory card.  No joke, I burst into tears.  I was so mad.  Even though it was only a month of pictures, they were special things.  Cherry picking, Father's Day pictures with my dad, our 3 day trip to the beach, Claudia and Morgan at Youth Camp.

In my little pout and tantrum at being mad at technology and telling myself I was going to start shooting film again, I remembered the days of waiting to get a roll of film in the mail and the devastation of seeing all the pictures blurry or almost black.  Those weren't the glory days either!!  So I march on in my little digital world, trying to figure this all out.

My blog may be a bit quiet with nothing recent to post.  Grrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment