Last night Steve and I and our friends from the Pastors College, Toby and Rebekah Kurth, went to "The Melting Pot" for a very special treat! We had a coupon for a 4 course fondue meal. I had heard that this place was so good and worth a trip. We were not disappointed. We ate so much and had lots of fun hanging out with the Kurths. Bummer for Steve, something that he ate did not sit right with his stomach and he spent much of last night and this morning...well, you get the picture.
Steve and I about to dive into the main course

Our buds, Toby and Rebekah amidst the flame of our dessert

Steve and I after we stuffed ourselves
Your face, Lori, is so cute in the first picture. hmmm...what do we have here?
ReplyDeleteIt's so great that you got to enjoy a night out just the adults. I here lots of great things about the Melting Pot too. I want to try one out sometime.
Shannon
Jealous. We almost went to the Melting Pot last week....but didn't.
ReplyDeletei like your haircut! is it new?
ReplyDelete