Well, yesterday was a big day for this homeschooling rookie. I had my year end evaluation. I was pretty nervous, to be quite honest. Things actually went very well. The lady was encouraging me for where the girls were at with what they had learned and even called me a "disciplined mom". Wow, that was some serious praise for me!! Funny how one little nice comment can put you on cloud nine for a few days!
I have been very thankful for this year to spend with the girls. I feel we have all learned a lot and have had some fun together. I have about 10 more lessons to get through and then we will be done for the year. That will feel like an amazing accomplishment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you. You are a disciplined mommy.
ReplyDeleteGreat job Lori!! Its been neat watching God's faithfulness through your homeschooling year with the girlies! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThat is quite an accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Lori. It's good to
hear the year went well for you.
See you soon.
Carol
Hooray!!!! Are you going to do this next year? Congratulations, and see you SOON!!
ReplyDeleteMargaret
I didn't know you homeschooled!! Cool. Good job. I'm glad in MN, I don't need to have anyone watching over me. All I do is send report cards and let them know that I am homeschooling. But sometimes its nice to be told "you did good" too because I often do not hear it! Anyway, its been fun homeschooling my kids. I just love it.
ReplyDelete