Beautiful pictures, Claudia!! I loved watching you help your mom around the house or at gym day. You have such a sweet and loving spirit! Thank you for caring so well for Maddie and Aj whenever they were around you. And keep reading those books!!! :) We miss you.
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
I bet Claudia was loving the camera. She is beautiful! She is looking more and more like you Lor.
ReplyDeleteShannon
What a beautiful grandgaughter, with such a pretty smile. . . Its good she has a brother to help fight off the boys in a few years
ReplyDeleteG-pa Thomas
Beautiful pictures, Claudia!! I loved watching you help your mom around the house or at gym day. You have such a sweet and loving spirit! Thank you for caring so well for Maddie and Aj whenever they were around you. And keep reading those books!!! :) We miss you.
ReplyDeleteSigh. I sure do miss that girl.
ReplyDelete