Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tubing

Steve has had this week off (yeah!!) and amidst trying to still get
our house in order, we have been trying to do some fun things with
the kids. Today, Steve and the girls went tubing down the creek by our
place. I dropped them off at a bridge and then they tubed to the bridge
that is right by our house. Fun for all. I was bummed I could not go,
but between Aaron being a little too small for the adventure and my
increasingly large frame, we decided it best for me to stay home. I did
take some picts from the bridges, but they are not very good b/c I was so
far away.

Aaron playing in the tube before we left





Climbing in




5 comments:

  1. ahhh, so fun! I have such fond memories of tubing in creeks. Except for one time with Trish that ended in us wandering endlessly through a HUGE patch of burn hazel. We had big blisters all over our legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great way to cool down on a HOT day. . . Your girls will never forget times like this spent with Dad. . Good job Steve

    Gpa Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, the pictures are great. I love the one with them not looking and going down the creek. It gets me in the mood to go tubing.
    I will not forget the times growing up, all us Rudys would go tubing. And that was probably 30 or more of us. And we can't forget the mud slide.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait until the kids are old enough to go tubing. It's been so fun to see the pictures of your kids. Come see our blog.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete