Thanks to my dad, one evening last week we were able to get a "bare bones" veggie garden in. We have a bunch of sweet corn, lima beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, zuchinni, and one random pumpkin plant that was bought on accident!!
Lori Your mom and dad amaze me. What love they show you guys by serving you time and time again. I know it is their pleasure to help. What an example they are to all of us. I can't wait until I can do that for my married children some day. Oh and if you have any limas for give away I'll take em. Looks like you guys are having much fun together as a family. Carol
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
Lori
ReplyDeleteYour mom and dad amaze me. What love
they show you guys by serving you time and time again. I know it is their pleasure to help. What an example they are to all of us. I can't wait until I can do that for my married children some day. Oh and if you have any limas for give away I'll take em. Looks like you guys are having much fun together as a family.
Carol
Hey Dan
ReplyDeleteWay to get those rows straight.
That's the old Menno way.
Carol
Looks good! I have to go weed mine.
ReplyDelete