Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Scaredy cat

The other day I saw this really cool bug on my front step
(is it a walking stick?) and I thought Aaron would think so
too. Obviously not!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a praying mantis.....are they the same thing?

    Anyway, Aaron looks adorable! Ethan hates bugs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, poor guy! He really didn't like it, did he? Not at all!

    Hope all is well over there. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks like a praying mantis also. Grandma Rudy was petrified of them too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the others say, it looks like a praying mantis. Poor little guy, aw. My "little girl" is afraid of bugs, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Correct. It's a praying mantis.
    Aaron's face is hilarious. You had
    better toughen him up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry my son still asks his sisters to kill whatever bug is near him because he is too scared to:)And it started younger then Aaron.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats OK Aaron. . . Grandma Thomas has a fit if she sees a small little spider. . .That praying mantis was 10 times larger.

    Gpa Thomas

    ReplyDelete