Saturday, March 7, 2009

Family Dinner

Last night I was able to help my mom serve a meal at her house.
She had all of my dad's siblings and spouses over. All but 2 were
there so it was a gang of 18! My mom does a great job of making
everything look so nice. It was really fun to help and see all my
aunts and uncles whom I have not seen in a long time.
I'm bummed that my picts turned out yellow. If I was smarter with
my camera I would know what to do to fix it. I'll get there...

Here is the table. My mom has tons of these pretty glasses, which
she calls peanut butter glasses. I guess when she was a kid that
is what peanut butter came in! Now they are collectables.


Nice shot of your bald head, dad.




Thanks, Shannon for keeping the kiddos so I could go!!

2 comments:

  1. Menno family gatherings. I love em!!
    Do I see Becky Noll on that picture?
    And that table is beautiful. Your
    mom is quite the hospitality queen.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog very nice. make all family hapy.

    ReplyDelete