Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Oh my.
I just had the funniest thing happen to me. Anyone who has small children will sympathize with me and not mock me. Somehow, a (clean) turkey baster got into our baby toy basket. I was sitting here at the computer doing a few things and Aaron brought it up to me and put it down my shirt, between my sweatshirt and t-shirt under the sweatshirt. I laughed and continued what I was doing. I'm not sure how much time passed, at least 1/2 an hour. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and was wondering why my shirt looked so terrible on me today. I kept adjusting it at the bottom, trying to make it lay flat up top. I finally tried to adjust the top part and realized that the turkey baster was still in my shirt. It totally cracks me up that I could be doing things for that long and not realize that I had a turkey baster in my shirt. Oh my.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha......yes, I can TOTALLY relate to that. Too funny!
ReplyDeleteLORI!!! i am laughing OUT LOUD! really??? you lost a turkey baster in your shirt?!! that kills me! although i could definitely see the same thing happening to here. i love it! xo
ReplyDeleteOk some of us would say that we are losing it but I think you have definitely lost it. Turkey baster in your shirt - what the heck?
ReplyDeleteCarol
This is great! I guess that web site was a good. It had your full attention. It's a good thing you did leave the house.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Shannon
Im glad no one came to the door!! HeHe!!! (and, yes, I can relate all too well!)
ReplyDelete