Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This is Why...

When you are making homemade baby food that you
should never push "MIX" without the lid on!







7 comments:

  1. Haha....I've done that before, except I was making a Mexican dish that called for an achiote paste. You have to blend the paste well.....and I didn't have the lid completely on. And the paste is dark red....and it stains. One of the few times in my life I wished I was wearing an apron.

    Glad to see it happens to other people, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmm, guacamole. hope you licked it off the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the blender my parents got for you one year? I feel like that's totally something I would do and then be very frustrated with myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My question is... did you scoop and scrap it up and still use it?
    I am guessing yes...it's Lori Heitland. :-)

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marlisa, there was no licking it off the floor, it was a avacado, banana and breast milk smoothie. Bleck. But Shannon, I did salvage some (for Greta)!! Bethany, I have NO memory of your parents giving me a blender!! When did that happen??? And yes, I was very mad!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was me, not Steve by the way!! I'm signed in under his account.

    ReplyDelete