Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring is Springing

This past week the weather has been so nice, on Sat. it was
almost 70!! Even though it has cooled some, it has been a nice
week, for which I am very thankful. Today for the first time
in a loooong time I took the kids on a stroller/bike ride. It's
amazing what some fresh air can for this mama! I feel like a
new woman.
On Sat. the girls decided that they wanted to wash the van, I
couldn't resist a few shots of their efforts.




Helper dude


Greta was inside the glass door looking out as I sneaked out
for a moment. It was so cute to watch Aaron talking to her
though the glass. Check out his reflection in the window (and
her reaction!) Lots of love going on there!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! We missed you the other nite at Karen's place. Enjoying your new camera? :)

    ReplyDelete