About a month ago I got Aaron a really cute little bike at a yard sale for $1. He loves the thing and will sit on it for hours. The other night while babysitting, Shannon O. got some shots of him and I think they capture him so well. Love them, Shannon!! Thanks for taking them!!
I perused your blog the other day, and so I thought I'd leave a comment to let you know! I love how you capture everyday moments on camera and reflect on God's goodness. Aaron was cute when he stopped by the office today; he was acting all shy for a little bit...haha ~Sarah Sensenig
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
sweet, sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteShannon H.
I perused your blog the other day, and so I thought I'd leave a comment to let you know! I love how you capture everyday moments on camera and reflect on God's goodness.
ReplyDeleteAaron was cute when he stopped by the office today; he was acting all shy for a little bit...haha
~Sarah Sensenig
Seriously, what a cutie he is! =)
ReplyDelete