Does it get any better than this? A great babysitter... and she takes adorable shots of your children while you are gone. I love these pics that Shannon O. took last night!!
These sunglasses are straight from the 80's. They were buried in a bin of junk that my mom insisted I remove from her attic. Love them on Morgan.
Claudia got a new layered hair cut today. She looks very grown up!
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
Love the 80's sunglasses! Ha ha! I just layered Teya's hair, too.....but it's a few inches shorter than Claudia's.
ReplyDeletelove these pics! now i want to see those shades on you lori! along with some old pics of you from the 80's please:) xo
ReplyDelete