I realize this post displays my beginner photography skills. I stink at taking action shots. Fun was still had by all.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Family Soccer
This evening we all hung outside playing soccer. Ok, I laid on the ground and took pics while everyone else played soccer. The girls spent a week at soccer camp a few weeks ago so they were showing us their skills, while daddy proved to us all that he still "had it".
I realize this post displays my beginner photography skills. I stink at taking action shots. Fun was still had by all.














I realize this post displays my beginner photography skills. I stink at taking action shots. Fun was still had by all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We should get a Hanna/Heitland game going on. QJ loves to play soccer! Let's plan dinner and a game.
ReplyDeleteI love the shot of Steve and Claudia.
Shannon
I think we can spank you in the soccer game.
ReplyDeleteQJ