If you spend any time with Greta you will see her doing this face. She does it when she is super happy or also when you have something she wants. She usually shakes her body and fists while doing the face, too!!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Corn on the Cob
I love watching babies eat corn on the cob! Greta loves it, she will clean almost the whole ear off.

If you spend any time with Greta you will see her doing this face. She does it when she is super happy or also when you have something she wants. She usually shakes her body and fists while doing the face, too!!


If you spend any time with Greta you will see her doing this face. She does it when she is super happy or also when you have something she wants. She usually shakes her body and fists while doing the face, too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I used to do that same face.....except I'd also turn beet red while doing it.
ReplyDeleteRonan used to make the SAME face. At about the same age, too. Such a great expression!
ReplyDelete