Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our New Favorite Place

Right across the street from us our Amish neighbors have set up a "produce cart" (that is what they call it) and sell some things. We love it dearly. The stuff is dirt cheap.










Greta carrying the money


My delivery boy


5 comments:

  1. what a steal!?!?! those prices are amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if only we had something like that near here. Even the farmer's markets are expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will ask Aaron if he delivers to Lancaster. With those prices, I might pay your stand a little visit someday. Call me when they have lots out so I can make it worth my while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I come over here, I am more and more jealous of the incredible, fresh (and uber-local) produce you guys get to enjoy! SF has awesome produce and a bunch of fantastic farmer's markets, but you guys are truly blessed in that arena. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are precious. What special shots you have to look back at when they are older.
    And Aaron on his delivery bike, oh too cute.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete