Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What We Did Today

This morning was a very productive/fun morning around here. My tomatoes are producing well and I finally had a chance to do something with them. I spent a few hours canning them. Here is my little helper dude.


Love the outfit. Dinosaur jams and Thomas the train undies.


Concentrating hard to get the lids on right


Finished product


While I was doing tomatoes, the girls were shelling a whole drywall bucket of lima beans. That is our 5th full bucket. They are a ton of work but sooooo yummy.


I rewarded everyone with a trip to the creek.


Morgan begged for this visor yesterday at the Children's Place. For 99 cents I figured I could give in. It's pretty cute on her.


My only creek picture


Our grasshopper friend on our walk home


My zinnias in full bloom

2 comments:

  1. I am sure your kids will always remember the hard work and the reward. I remember so well shelling beans and then getting to go to the farm pond to swim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, SO jealous of the produce! =(

    ReplyDelete